Online registration for Hampton-Dumont-CAL students opens July 15th and closes August 12th. If you need assistance enrolling your child(ren), walk-in support will be available at South Side Elementary, North Side Elementary, the Middle School and the High School on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, from 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
Please follow the below instructions to register your student(s).
NEW TO THE DISTRICT: Please follow this if student has NEVER attended Hampton-Dumont-CAL before. (If you are re-enrolling a student(s), please follow instructions for Re-Enrolling Students).
- Complete the short online Pre-registration application at: https://hampton-dumont.powerschool.com/public/formbuilder/form.html?formid=1587511.
- Once approved you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your Powerschool Parent Portal account OR how to add your student to an existing Parent Portal account.
- Set Up Parent Portal Account and Login (If you already have Parent Portal account set up, skip to the next step)
- Complete the Powerschool Enrollment Forms for each student.
- When logged into your Powerschool Parent account choose the child you wish to enroll.
- Choose "Forms" on left side of account.
- Complete ALL forms for each student.
RE-ENROLLING STUDENTS: Please follow this if student has attended Hampton-Dumont-CAL at any time in the past.
Re-Enrolling Existing Student:
- Log in through your Parent Portal (contact your student's school building or contact the District Office at 641-456-4300 if you do not know your login info)
- Choose the child you wish to re-enroll.
- Choose "Forms" on the left side of account.
- Complete ALL forms.
Add New Students to PowerSchool Parent Portal Account:
- Complete the Pre-Registration Form for the student at https://hampton-dumont.powerschool.com/public/formbuilder/form.html?formid=1587511, you will receive an email with confirmation of submission.
- You will also receive an email with next steps, Access ID and Password, use provided information to link your new student to your account.
- Enroll your student by completing the required Enrollment forms as listed above.